December is gone and I must admit it was yet another not very reading heavy month for me. I don't even understand why. I got so many books yet I couldn't really get myself to sit down and just read. But then again there was Christmas and New Year's Eve and all that fun stuff you spend with your family and friends, rather than with a book.
Book of the Month is definitely The Martian by Andy Weir because it was just such a different and unique read unlike anything I have ever read before.
- Killing Sarai by J.D. Redmerski [5 Stars]
- Zeznania Niekrytego Krytyka by Maciej Faczyk [5 Stars]
- The Martian by Andy Weir [5 Pirate-Ninjas]
- Zeznania Kiekrytego Krytyka by Maciej Fraczyk
- Let It Snow by John Green, Lauren Miracle and Maureen Johnson [Polish edition]
- Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
- The Clockwork Scarab by Colleen Gleason
- Sins & Needles by Karina Halle
- There is no Light in Darkness by Claire Contreras
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin [Hardcover]
- Make up: Your Life Guide to Beauty, Style and Success Online and Offline by Michelle Phan
- The Martian by Andy Weir
- My True Love Gave To Me by 12 Authors
- The Aftermath by Jen Alexander
- Lovely, Deep and Dark by Amy McNamara
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
- The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons
- The Aftermath by Jen Alexander [42%]
Cheerio and have a good one!